Landscaping Careers & Opportunities at Valley Provincial
Valley Provincial Group is a dynamic, multi-discipline landscaping company that currently employs between 60-70 full time staff members.
We all come from varied backgrounds but share a drive and passion for landscaping, evident in our attention to detail and the exceptionally high standard of workmanship that goes into every project.
From our office-based teams to our site-based landscapers, we all strive to ‘be the best at what we do.’ As we continue to grow, we are always keen to hear from skilled and dedicated people looking to join our team and push their landscaping careers.
If you are based in London or the South East and feel you could fit in well at Valley Provincial, please contact us with your details, CV and any other information necessary to support your application.
Information we consider of potential value includes:
- Knowledge and past experience working in the landscaping and/or construction industries.
- Past experience and knowledge working in or with the play or sport industry.
- Knowledge and past experience working with plants and flowers.
- Knowledge of the requirements, and any qualifications, relating to playground safety.
- Ability to operate CAD and rendering programs, especially in relation to landscape or playground design.
- Qualifications to operate plant and machinery.
- A valid CSCS card and UK driving license.
Close proximity or ability to travel daily to our main depot in Dartford is highly recommended.
Please note that current vacancies will not be listed on this page and we usually advertise available positions through recruitment companies or appropriate networking platforms.
Our diverse landscape projects often involve drawing on subcontractors and we have worked with many for a number of years.
We are always happy to meet and develop new relationships with landscaping teams, installation teams, horticulturalists and other building companies to discuss how we could mutually benefit from projects.
If you have an interest in working with Valley Provincial or as a subcontractor, please contact Jon Alexander at [email protected].