Terms & Conditions of Scheme.
In these Terms & Conditions the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings:
‘Customer Referral Scheme’ means the scheme made available by Valley Provincial whereby the Referrer is rewarded in the event a Referred company becoming a new Valley Provincial customer.
‘Open to Current Clients’ means the incentive scheme is open to existing clients and contacts using Valley Provincial services at the time of making the referral claim.
‘Referred company’ means the company or organisation referred to Valley Provincial by a Referrer.
‘Referrer’ means Valley Provincial’s current customer referring another company.
- The Customer Referral Scheme is only open to current Valley Provincial clients.
- The Customer Referral Scheme is only valid if the Referred company, is not currently engaged in a contract with Valley Provincial, either directly or through a third party.
- There is only one reward for each successfully Referred company.In the event that a Referred company is sent by multiple Referrers, whichever Referrer submitted the referral first will be deemed as the Referrer.
- Each Referred company must contract directly to Valley Provincial.
- Valley Provincial requires the Referrer representative name, Referrer company name and Referrer contact details. Valley Provincial will also require the Referred company name, referred company representative name, referred company email address and Referred company contact number.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals made by each Referrer.
- The Referred company must sign a contract for a Valley Provincial Plants & Flowers service for a minimum of £1000 per year, in order for the incentive payment to be made to the referrer.
- Upon confirmation that the Referred company has completed and signed a contract to the qualifying amount, £50 of Amazon Vouchers will be sent to the Referrer.
- Referrer Company and Referrer representative will be named in communication between Valley Provincial and the Referred company.
- The Referral Incentive Scheme is not open to Valley Provincial staff.
- In the event of any disputes regarding any Referred company, the decision of Valley Provincial is final.
- Valley Provincial retains the right to end the Incentive scheme at any stage.